Friday, January 22, 2016

Neil Olshey's Office

*ring ring*
NO: This is Neil.



Bucks: Have you reconsidered our offer for CJ?

NO: I understand your need for a playmaker and a second go-to scorer next to Middleton, but OJ Mayo and Michael Carter Williams do not really fit our future vision nor do they match CJ's value even with your lottery-protected first round pick. We believe CJ is a leader of the core we have, and will not consider moving him for just any offer.
How do you feel about our last conversation?

Bucks: Jabari is the center piece of our franchise going forward. Losing him plus draft picks would cripple this franchise!

NO: Well you and Jason have a few weeks to talk things over before the deadline. I must call you back later. I have a call from my dentist.
*Hangs up*




NO: lol
Terry: lol
NO: like literally nobody on that team can shoot lol and mayo is a goner for them anyway
Terry: how am I gonna use mcw in any kind of my offense lol nobody double teams him ever
NO : I bet Monroe regrets not coming here.

*ring ring*
NO: This is Neil.


Utah: Hi Neil. You said you'd call us back.
NO: I apologize. We have too many calls coming in inquiring about CJ and our salary cap room.

Utah : Do we have a better price for CJ perhaps? We'd really like a point guard for the future and start moving forward.

NO: We are standing firm on Derrick Favors and Dante Exum, but decided to add Meyers Leonard to that offer. We really believe that CJ is a franchise player who is only just blossoming, and parting with him for anything less than that price would be devastating for us.

Utah: So I should take it as a "no" for Alec Burks and Trey Burke? I really think Alec has a great chance to be Portland's long term answer at your 2. Trey teamed with Lillard for the skills competition at last year's all star, and he would fit into the team seamlessly.

NO: Again, we don't see the values matching up. I also mentioned how Alec's injury history is a concern for us. Please, take your time and consider the options. We still have a few weeks.

Utah: You know Utah loves Derrick... I will have to call you back...
*Hangs up*




NO: man lol why don't they reset that team already
Terry: idk if I've ever seen that team healthy and going places since DW Memo and Boozer lol Hayward Favors Gobert/Kanter core can't even get to the 8 seed all these years
NO: like really good luck picking your pg between trey burke and those European kids smh

*ring ring*
NO: Terry stop making me laugh man lol its Pat Riley probably wanting to salary dump
Terry: lol

NO: This is Neil.


Pat: Mr Olshey, I'm making you an offer you cannot resist. Luol Deng and Josh McRoberts will help your young team learn and succeed, and we will take back Montero and ehh Cliff... that Kansas guy. I'll also add a future second round pick.

NO: Thanks for the inquiry, Pat. The veteran leadership is an underrated asset these days. I will have to talk with Paul until the deadline, but I will keep you posted. Have a nice day.
*Hangs up*

NO: lmao lol
Terry: how are they paying whiteside less than a million and still have a 90 million dollar roster
NO: I know dude they probably can't retain him either because of that Bird right thing and Wade re-sign.
Terry : if we make him keep McRoberts do we have a chance at whiteside?
NO: hmm we do have the money...


*ring ring*
Brooklyn Nets logo

NO: omg it's from Brooklyn lol
Terry: dude we robbed them so much over the years lol have they not learned
NO: yeah I'm not picking it up lol probably wanting to dump iso Joe since he won't buy out

.
.
Zzz
Zzz

*ding*
Terry : ??


NO: uhh just got a text from Phil Jackson. He wants CJ for Jose Calderon.
Terry: wow
NO: yeah but are you surprised tho
Terry: I swear the whole city is like this over there lol
NO: I might offer them Gerald Henderson for Porzingis and see what happens lol he'll publicly denounce me

*ring ring*
NO: restricted number? Wuuut...

NO: This is Neil.


LeBron: Neil this is LeBron what's good.
NO: Wut lol
LeBron: yeah I run this team now. Can I have CJ McCollum?
NO: dude he's a person not a property. What's your offer
LeBron: Mozgov and Shumpert.

NO: what about Love
LeBron: This whole beef between us thing is a smokescreen so we can catch Curry by surprise. We mad tight actually.
NO: oh so like Niccolo Machiavelli?
LeBron : nah like Tupac
NO: anyway
LeBron: good deal tho right?
NO: I want Love. Call me back when you wanna.
LeBron: fine
*LeBron hangs up*

NO: I thought they wanted to dump salary the most
Terry : I think Dan Gilbert doesn't want LeBron catching him trying to save money behind his back
.
.
.
Terry : hey
NO: what
Terry : we're probably gonna keep CJ though right?
NO: yeah. He keeps getting better so let's see how it goes
Terry : yeah the whole "playing Lillard and McCollum together is bad defense" thing is bs anyway.
NO: k I'm probably just gonna take some salary dump deal and then get back to scouting

No comments:

Post a Comment